Hello Readers, here are some sample questions for the AZ-204 Developing Microsoft Solutions certification exam.
You can answer multiple-choice questions, verify the correct answer at the end, appear for the exam, and grab your certificate quickly.
Here goes the Quiz:
- Your company wants to develop a Docker application for an Azure App Service Web App. You as a developer can use the PowerShell commands to create the resources. Which three commands should you be using? Select 3 answers
- You created a Function in the Azure Portal. Which of the following statements regarding the direction property of the triggers, or bindings, are valid?
a. For triggers, the direction is always “in”
b. For triggers, the direction can be “in” or “out”
c. Some bindings can use “input”
d. Input and output bindings can use “in” and “out”
- Which of the following classes provides a point of access to the blob service in your code?
- The cost of all database operations is abstracted and normalized by Azure Cosmos DB and is expressed by which of the options below?
a. Input/Output Operations Per Second (IOPS)
b. CPU Usage
c. Request Units (RU)
d. Read Requests
- What does the following Docker command do?
docker rmi temp-ubuntu:version-1.0
a. Removes the image from the registry
b. Tags the image with a version
c. Removes the container from the registry
d. Lists containers using the image
- A shared access signature (SAS) is a signed URI that points to one or more storage resources and includes a token that contains a special set of query parameters.
a. With a self-signed certificate
b. With the storage account key
c. With a user delegation key
d. With an HTTPS URI
- In .NET programming which of the below is the primary class for interacting with Event Hubs?
b. . Microsoft.Azure.EventHubs
- In Azure Queue storage, what is the maximum time that a message can remain in the queue?
a. 4 days
b. 6 days
c. 7 days
d. 12 days
- The Redis database is represented by the IDatabase type. Which of the following methods creates a group of operations to be sent to the server and processed as a single unit?
- You are asked to develop a solution using the Azure Active Directory (AAD). You are planning to use the Azure CLI to create a role and then assign a specific user to the role. Which command do you need to run?
a. az role assignment create az role definition create
b. az role definition create az role assignment create
c. az role definition create az role assignment list
d. az role definition list az role assignment create
- Which are Dockerfile commands? Select all the apply.
- CosmosDB supports multiple consistency levels. You are asked to develop a solution using the CosmosDB NoSQL database. The data you return must be of the current version, a configurable number of versions, or time behind the current version. You selected a strong consistency model. Will it solve the purpose?
- a b & d
- a c & d
Explanation: All triggers and bindings have a direction property in the function.json file:
For triggers, the direction is always “in”Input and output bindings use “in” and “out’Some bindings support a special direction “input”
Explanation: The CloudBlobClient class provides a point of access to the Blob service in your code.
Explanation: The cost of all database operations is normalized by Azure Cosmos DB and is expressed by Request Units (or RUs, for short).
Explanation: You can remove an image from the local docker registry with the “docker rmi” command. Specify the name or ID of the image to remove.
- b & c
Explanation: You can sign a SAS in one of two ways:
- With a user delegation key that was created using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) credentials. A user delegation SAS is signed with the user delegation key. To get the user delegation key and create the SAS, an Azure AD security principal must be assigned a role-based access control (RBAC) role that includes Microsoft.Storage/storage accounts/blob services/generateUserDelegationKey action.
- With the storage account key. Both a service SAS and an account SAS are signed with the storage account key. To create a SAS that is signed with the account key, an application must have access to the account key.
Explanation: The primary class for interacting with Event Hubs is Microsoft.Azure.EventHubs.EventHubClient. You can instantiate this class using the CreateFromConnectionString method.
Explanation: The maximum time that a message can remain in the queue is seven days
- b.Explanation: The CreateTransaction method creates a group of operations that will be sent to the server as a single unit and processed on the server as a single unit.
- All the above
Explanation: Bounded staleness should be used.Did you score above 70%? If not then go through the study material again and test your knowledge with the TestPrep material.
Disclaimer: These questions are NOT appearing in the certification exam. I personally or CloudThat do not have any official tie-up with Microsoft regarding the certification or the kind of questions asked. These are my best guesses for the kind of questions to expect with Microsoft in general and with the examination.
A comprehensive study guide to help you with your Developing Microsoft Solutions certification exam AZ-204 is available to get you started.
Feel free to drop any questions in the comment box, I would love to address them. I hope you enjoyed the article. Best of luck!