TABLE OF CONTENT
|2. Introduction to Amazon’s Competency Program|
|3. Focus on AWS WAR Competency|
|5. Submission Process|
|7. About CloudThat|
CloudThat, an Advanced Amazon Web Service (AWS) Services partner, is excited to announce that we have achieved the Amazon Well-Architected Review (WAR) Competency. The journey towards achieving this feat is interesting and quite challenging.
In this blog, you will get a detailed understanding of the prerequisites, the process involved and the challenges we faced during our entire journey.
Let us get started.
Introduction to Amazon’s Competency Program
To gain technological recognition with clients and advance your business, AWS offers a wide range of programs to help Partners to innovate, expand and differentiate their business with the AWS Competency Program. Refer to this link to learn more about AWS Competency Program here.
There are very well-defined criteria for advancing your partnership journey with Amazon. Once you become AWS Partner, you can view your Partner’s progress on the Partner Scorecard. In a nutshell, there are four major milestones in this journey:
Focus on AWS WAR Competency
Well-Architected Review (WAR) is done by Authorized AWS partners by using AWS’s well-architected tool to make sure that the infrastructure and system built on AWS are well-architected. If there are any issues, then we, the authorized WAR Partner, recommend the best practices to implement and fix the issues based on the five pillars security, operational excellence, performance efficiency, reliability, and cost optimization. It is the best approach to consistently measure your architecture against best practices and identify the areas for improvement. Learn more about the AWS Well-Architected Framework’s sixth pillar, Sustainability in this blog.
Let us now focus on a guide to achieving the AWS Well-Architected Review Competency Partnership.
Companies applying for the AWS WAR Competency need to fulfill a pre-defined set of requirements that range from a certain number of technical certifications achieved by the leads to a minimum number of high-risk issues (HRIs) on production and non-production workloads resolved. Partners must adhere to all the reporting guidelines that are specified by AWS.
As an official AWS well-architected Partner, CloudThat is helping other businesses build secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructures for their application and workloads.
If you are looking for more guidance, connect with our Consulting sales team for more information.
- Join the AWS Partner Network (APN) at no cost by creating your AWS Partner Central account.
- Enroll in the Services Path, specifically designed for organizations that leverage AWS to deliver consulting, professional, managed, and resale services.
- Gain eligibility to apply for the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program by first meeting the minimum validation criteria for the Services Path.
- AWS Partners must meet the requirements listed in the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program Guide to apply for the program
- Apply to the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program within Partner Central
- Receive confirmation from the AWS team for your AWS Well-Architected Partner application and start performing AWS WAR for your clients.
- Once you receive the badge, the Partner can showcase this to get access to a Well-Architected designation, access to funding, marketing resources, and more.
- AWS WAR Partners are in high demand in the market to provide cost-efficient improvement plans to their customers
- Resolutions for solving high-risk issues (HRIs) and other implementation suggestions are fact-based and efficient that improve the overall workload compliance
- A well-Architected Partnership also provides immense visibility, access to AWS field teams, and other Partners.
- Gain new customer engagements by identifying risks, evaluating, and improving workloads, leading to happy and satisfied customers.
- Assist customers to gain AWS Service credits to offset high-risk issues and remediation costs
- Develop long-term business relationships with trusted customers
CloudThat is the authorized AWS Well-Architected Partner, helping other businesses build secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructures for their application and workloads.
We are also the official AWS (Amazon Web Services) Advanced Consulting Partner and Training partner and Microsoft gold partner, helping people develop knowledge on the cloud and help their businesses aim for higher goals using best in industry cloud computing practices and expertise. We are on a mission to build a robust cloud computing ecosystem by disseminating knowledge on technological intricacies within the cloud space. Our blogs, webinars, case studies, and white papers enable all the stakeholders in the cloud computing sphere.
Drop a query if you have any questions regarding Well-Architected Review, AWS WAR Partnership, or consulting opportunity, and I will get back to you quickly. To get started, go through our Expert Advisory page and Managed Services Package that is CloudThat’s offerings.