In my previous blog, titled ‘What is IAM Access Analyzer‘, I have introduced the IAM Access Analyzer and focused mainly on why we should use it and its benefits. In this article, I will explain ‘How to use the Access Analyzer in IAM‘.
- Go to AWS Console, and select IAM Service
- Select Access Analyzer under Access reports on the left panel
- Click Create Analyzer
- Specify a Name of your analyser and click Create Analyzer
- Select All to view all the external principals that are attached to your AWS account
- When you click any Finding ID you can see the complete information about that principal along with the permissions that are granted to that principal
This lab will explain you how to use Access Analyzer in IAM, if you want to learn more about Identity and Access Management (IAM) on AWS, kindly register for AWS Solution Architect Associate or AWS Security Speciality Training with CloudThat Technologies.
If you have any comment or question, then do write it in the comment.