|TABLE OF CONTENT|
|2. What to expect from this article?|
|4. Key Benefits of MS-900 Certification|
|5. Exam Pattern|
|6. Percentage of Questions for all the Modules|
|7. Study Materials and References|
|8. Get Certified Now|
Since the release of Teams in 2017, there are various resources out there that can be useful to gather information surrounding Teams. Microsoft launched a plethora of new features and functionalities for Teams during Ignite, the annual conference hosted by Microsoft for developers and IT professionals. This paved way for a new certification for enabling Teamwork with Teams and is aptly titled as Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate Certification Exam. For those of you who are looking to specialize in this field, you are in luck as today we will be breaking down the components of learning required for passing the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams Exam.
What to expect from this article?
To become a certified Microsoft Teams Administrator, you should be able to configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads that focus on effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment.
While there are no mandatory certifications to be cleared before appearing for Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator exam, candidates should be having knowledge of the integration of external apps and services. Basic understanding of applications such as SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Azure Active Directory. Thorough knowledge of cloud concepts, cloud models are preferred.
- Plan for successful deployment of the network and calculate network bandwidth capabilities for Microsoft Teams meeting, voice, chat, and other virtual live events.
- Configure auto attendants, manage call park policy, caller ID policy, interpret Direct Routing health dashboard.
- Microsoft Teams certified candidates are favored in the industry to build and recommend solutions for specific business requirements.
- Supervise peers and be included in client engagement discussions as Subject Matter Expert- Microsoft Teams.
- A guaranteed salary hike can be expected upon Microsoft accreditation.
The table below summarizes all additional information about the exam.
Percentage of questions for all the modules:
Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment (35-40%)
Configure network settings for Microsoft Teams, plan and troubleshoot meeting migration assign admin roles, manage security and compliance, deploy Microsoft Teams on various devices such as Windows, macOS, Virtual Desktop, and mobile devices.
Manage chat, teams, and apps (25-30%)
This module covers topics including managing chat and meeting experience, email integration, create private channels, provide external access for SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, collaborate cloud file storage options. Topics such as managing phone numbers and phone systems are also thoroughly discussed.
Manage calling and meetings (15-20%)
This module consists of topics related to managing meeting experience, phone numbers, and phone systems. Candidates can also learn to identify potential issues by using Health Dashboard for Direct Routing.
Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment (10-15%)
From this module, candidates can expect questions related to monitoring, creating reports on meeting analysis for quality purposes. Various troubleshooting techniques for audio, visual errors and chat are focused.
Study Material and References:
There are various ways to prepare for this certification
- Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) are provided by CloudThat upon enrolment for the course
- Practice labs provided by CloudThat
- Microsoft Learning Path
- Microsoft Documentation
- Instructor lead training is available, which can help you learn the concepts covered in the Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator course with a structured approach
- CloudThat also provides an exam-ready platform TestPrep for anyone attempting this course where unlimited access is provided to our library for Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform, a question bank, and performance tracker.
Get Certified now:
It is always great to get the right source of learning to Move Up. At CloudThat we have a course aimed at preparing participants/candidates for MS-700. You can register by visiting the Microsoft website.
Hope I have covered most of the necessary tips to clear Microsoft 365 Teams Associate certification exam. If you have any queries, drop them in the comments section below.