|TABLE OF CONTENT|
|2. What to expect from this article?|
|4. Key Benefits of MB-910 Certification|
|5. Exam Pattern|
|6. Percentage of Questions for all the Modules|
|7. Study Materials and References|
|8. Get Certified Now|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is nothing but a set of interconnected Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and services that are designed by Microsoft to transform and enable your core customers, employees, and business activities. It is preferred by the organizations having the requirement to flexibly scale up and scale down according to their needs. Although Microsoft Dynamics 365 fundamentals combine Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) capabilities, the MB-910 certification exam only deals with CRM capabilities. So, instead of having separate sales and marketing functionalities, Dynamics 365 provides automated, integrated, and intelligent sales and marketing capabilities to efficiently connect, prioritize and convert opportunities into leads and then to paying customers. It is natively integrated with Microsoft’s 365 productivity apps to get a unified way of managing users and services.
What to expect from this article?
This is a comprehensive study guide that will help you crack Microsoft’s Dynamic MB-910 certification exam easily. Everything and anything you need to know before attending the fundamental exam for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is available in this blog. I will walk you through the topics that are covered, exam patterns, dos, and don’ts and all the required material, and links to support your learning and progress your career to newer heights.
Freshers or experienced professionals who are attempting for MB-910 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) must have general knowledge and relevant experience in Information Technology (IT) environment. They should also have a fundamental knowledge of customer engagement principles and business operations.
- Collaborate seamlessly by building relationships with connected data across LinkedIn Sales Navigator and enabling productivity.
- Create connected customer experiences to find and nurture the right leads for your organization.
- Personalize customer interactions and leverage AI-driven insights and analytics to improve agent and customer experiences using Customer Service.
- Build customer trust and loyalty by giving the technicians and service managers the right tool to deliver exceptional onsite customer experiences while optimizing resources and costs using Field Service.
- Plan your organization’s project and ensure that the right resources are in right place using Project Operations capabilities.
- Analyze by building dashboards, charts, views, and reports using Power BI and get the capabilities to integrate with MS Teams, Email, MS Word, and Excel.
The table below summarizes all additional information about the exam:
Percentage of questions for all the modules:
Describe Dynamics 365 Marketing (10-15%)
In this module, questions will be from identifying the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing like how to target customers using segments and subscription lists, describe the lead generation and qualification process including lead scoring, describe customer journeys, event management features, and describe related marketing apps like Linkedin Campaign Manager, D365 Customer Voice, and D365 Customer Insights including audience insights and experience insights.
Describe Dynamics 365 Sales (15-20%)
This consists of leads and the process of qualifying leads, the opportunity management process, describe the quote lifecycle, some of the use cases for orders and invoices, and describing tools and processes used for forecasting sales. This module also describes the capabilities of Sales related apps like Dynamics 365 Sales Insights and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service (15-20%)
This module comprises Customer Service components like describing cases, queues, and entitlements, describing knowledge Management and Service-level agreements and some of the related customer service apps like Omnichannel for Customer Service, Connected Customer Service, and describing customer service Insights.
Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service (15-20%)
This module consists of work order lifecycle including the creation of work order, sources of work order like cases, opportunities, IoT device sensor alerts, and agreements, describing inspection feature capabilities, scheduling capabilities, and asset management capabilities.
Describe Project Operations (15-20%)
This module consists of project operations capabilities like contracts, stages, assignments, identifying views and reports in making decisions, describe sales capabilities like the process of converting leads into projects, use cases for project contracts, and project planning and resource management capabilities like identifying interactive Gantt Charts, Kanban boards, Schedule boards, etc.,
Describe Shared features (15-20%)
This module consists of describing common customer engagement features like customers and activities, product catalog, cases, resources, price lists, discounts, and currencies, describing reporting capabilities like options for exporting data to MS Excel, analyzing data using Power BI, and describing integration options like MS Teams integration, MS Excel and MS Word integration, managing documents by using Sharepoint Online and email integration capabilities.
Study Material and References:
There are various ways to prepare for this certification
- Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) are provided by CloudThat upon enrolment for the course
- Practice labs provided by CloudThat
- Microsoft Learning Path
- Microsoft Documentation
- Instructor lead training is available, which can help you learn the Dynamics 365 (CRM) fundamentals with a structured approach
- CloudThat also provides exam-ready platform TestPrep for anyone attempting this course where unlimited access is provided to our library for Microsoft dynamics, Power Platform, MCQs, and performance tracker.
8. Get Certified Now:
It is always great to get the right source of learning to Move Up. At CloudThat we have a course aimed at preparing participants/candidates for MB-910 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification exam. You can also register by visiting the Microsoft website.
Hope this covers most of the necessary things required for the study guide. We will be publishing sample questions where you can test your knowledge in a mock test before appearing for the exam. Feel free to drop any queries you have and we will get back to you quickly.