To become a certified Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert, candidates need to pass two certification exams: AZ-300 and AZ-301. However, both AZ-300 and AZ-301 certifications got replaced with their latest versions AZ-303 and AZ-304, respectively. These certifications are part of the Microsoft’s expert level role-based certifications learning path. Let us get to know the details of the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies– AZ-303 certification exam.
TABLE OF CONTENT
|2. What to expect from this article?|
|4. Key Benefits|
|5. Exam Pattern|
|6. Percentage of Questions for all the Modules|
|7. Study Materials and References|
|8. Tips and Tricks|
|9. Get Certified Now|
The Microsoft certified Azure architect is a three-star certificate and expert level certification exam. You should have subject matter expertise in implementing solutions, running on Microsoft Azure and aspects like compute, network, storage, and security. As an Azure Solution Architect, you partner with cloud administrators, cloud DBAs, and clients to implement solutions. In addition, this role should have expert-level skills in Azure administration, and experience with Azure development and DevOps processes. The Azure Solutions architect Expert certification is one of the most sought-after Microsoft accreditations and is very much in demand as of today.
What to expect from this article?
Anything and everything you need to know about becoming a certified Microsoft Azure Solutions architect i.e., to take the AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies exam is made available for you. I will walk you through the topics that are covered, exam patterns, study material, and links to become an Azure expert and support your learning to progress your career to newer heights.
To become a Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Architect, you need to pass. The first is Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 and the second one is Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304. After completing each exam, you will be awarded respective badges and upon completion of both exams, you will be awarded the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect certificate. The AZ-104 and AZ-204 are recommended.
Anyone with a thorough understanding of infrastructure knowledge like network, storage, or compute which is Virtual Machine can attempt for the AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Solution Architect exam. The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam AZ-900 is highly recommended as a prerequisite, but it is not mandatory.
- On average, certified professionals earn 15% higher package and are 20% more productive than the rest.
- Microsoft Azure certified professionals are in high demand for developing cloud applications and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Solve business problems as an Azure administrator, architect, developer, AI Engineer, DevOps practitioner, or security engineer.
- Get an edge in the job market as a certified Microsoft Azure Security Associate Engineer with a coveted Microsoft badge.
5. Exam Pattern:
*Microsoft judges candidates between 100-1000 marks and the popular pattern seen that the passing marks are between 700-750.
6. Percentage of the question for all the modules for AZ-303:
- Implement and monitor an Azure Infrastructure (50-55%)
From this module you can expect maximum questions based on implementing cloud infrastructure like storage accounts, virtual machines for Windows and Linux operating systems, Vnet connections, Azure Active Directory,
deploy and configure Azure Resource Manager.
- Implement Management and Security Solutions (25-30%)
Here you can expect questions on managing workloads in Azure, load balancing and network security, and Azure governance solutions.
- Implement Solutions for Apps (10-15%)
From this module, you can expect questions based on implementing application infrastructure, like Azure App Service, App Service Web App for Containers, and configure Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Implement and Manage Data Platforms (10-15%)
Few questions can be expected from this module based on the topics like implementing NoSQL databases, Azure SQL databases, configuring high availability for an Azure SQL database.
7. Study Material and References:
There are various ways to prepare for this certification:
- Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) is provided by CloudThat upon enrolment for the course.
- Practice labs provided by CloudThat.
- Microsoft Learning Path
- Microsoft Documentation
- Case studies for understanding customer requirement
- Instructor lead training is available, which can help you learn the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect concepts with a structured approach.
- CloudThat also provides Test Prep for anyone attempting this course where unlimited access is provided to our library for Azure, MCQs, and performance tracker.
- Enroll in the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 exam course.
8. Tips and Tricks:
- AZ-303 may have a hands-on lab (due to pandemic, the hands-on lab is not there for any of the certification exams for now but Microsoft may reintroduce them in the future); AZ-304 may not have any hands-on labs.
- Every question will give a minute of time to answer; utilize this time to
- There is no negative marking, hence attempt every question.
- Mark the question you are not confident about and revisit them at the end of that section.
- Work on the information provided in the questions and do not overthink any questions.
- To become a certified Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, go for the Microsoft Azure Solutions Design Architect exam, AZ-304, know about designing the solutions. Focus more on solution-though-process.
9. Get Certified Now:
It is always great to get the right source of learning to Move Up. At CloudThat we have a course aimed at preparing participants/candidates for the AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam. You can register by visiting the Microsoft website.
If you have just begun your Microsoft Azure journey related to data in the cloud, then the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Study Guide will be a good course to get started.
Join the Azure revolution along with 100+ fortune 500 companies and CloudThat will be there to support your career growth.